Re: org-super-agenda global list of TODO items

From: Angel de Vicente
Subject: Re: org-super-agenda global list of TODO items
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2022 19:55:57 +0100

Hello,

> This looks correct. The only suspicious group is the one with
> :time-grid. Time grid is not supported in todo list by vanilla
> org-agenda. I am not sure how well org-super-agenda handles it.
>
> I'd try to remove the "Schedule" group for TODO agenda. If it helps the
> situation, you may consider reporting the issue to org-super-agenda
> author at https://github.com/alphapapa/org-super-agenda/

thanks for the help. It turns out that this was already an issue in
org-super-agenda
(https://github.com/alphapapa/org-super-agenda/issues/212). User tuh8888
provided a possible fix
(https://github.com/alphapapa/org-super-agenda/pull/221), which has not
been accepted yet since apparently perhaps it can break other things,
but in my case it looks like it is working just fine, so I'll risk it
:-)

Cheers,
--
Ángel de Vicente
 Research Software Engineer (Supercomputing and BigData)