Re: Rescaling #+INCLUDES / Not centering #+INCLUDE?

From: Max Nikulin
Subject: Re: Rescaling #+INCLUDES / Not centering #+INCLUDE?
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2022 18:22:37 +0700

On 10/09/2022 15:54, Ihor Radchenko wrote:
Guillaume MULLER writes:

My (unsuccessful) approaches so far to find a solution:
1. remove the automatic \begin{center} inserted by #+INCLUDE
    => using :center nil in #+INCLUDE or in additional #+ATTR_LATEX added above
#+INCLUDE does not work
2. remove the use of \scalebox by using a more "org-mode"'s way of doing things
    => using :width in #+INCLUDE or in additional #+ATTR_LATEX or even passing
options to dot have no effect (see previously attached file)

It is kind of late, but I think that the problem is not with Org. Rather
with LaTeX. Org uses \begin{center}..\end{center} around the image,
which cannot be used inside \scalebox. See
https://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/67843/problem-resizing-an-itemize-environment-with-a-scalebox-somethings-wrong

I have not tried to reproduce the issue, but provided latex snippet is quite strange. Accordingly to ORG-NEWS, \scalebox was added in 9.3 for tikz and pdf, while \includegraphics appeared in the example. In this case scale should be applied through \includegraphics option.

Anyway I expect \begin{center} around \scalebox, not inside it.

Finally it should be possible to pass :center nil through ob-dot to the generated image.