Re: [Feature Request] Create an org-md-toplevel-hlevel variable to allow

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: [Feature Request] Create an org-md-toplevel-hlevel variable to allow users to set the level of top level headings in markdown export
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2022 21:07:16 +0800

"Rohit Patnaik" <quanticle@quanticle.net> writes:

> I've added the entry in the NEWS file, added the entry for the new
> variable to section 14.1.5 of the manual, updated the docstring to
> have double space periods, and updated the commit message to follow
> the changelog style described on
> https://orgmode.org/worg/org-contribute.html#comment-messages.

Applied onto main via b7f4afe86 with amendments.
https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs/org-mode.git/commit/?id=b7f4afe86c36c36a751cb9dd31daa69051eec506

I have modified the commit message adding " " between sentences and
adding "." after sentences. Also, I added TINYCHANGE cookie as you do
not appear to have a copyright assignment.

Finally, I rewrote the variable docstring in order to make it more clear
(hopefully). I also refilled the docstring to 80 chars width.

Thanks for your contribution!

Best,
Ihor