Re: Fwd: Re: Typo in info pages

From: edgar
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: Typo in info pages
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2022 13:32:09 +0000

On 2022-08-20 07:12, Ihor Radchenko wrote:
edgar@openmail.cc writes:
--- snip 8< ---
Note that https://liberapay.com/org-mode is a "team" page aiming to
divide the donations across the interested Org contributors (see
https://list.orgmode.org/87iloyyd1y.fsf@localhost/). However,
cryptocurrencies are not supported by Liberapay. We cannot utilize
Liberapay for this purpose.
--- snip 8< ---

I think that a disclaimer or note like that should be added to

Support Org development at https://liberapay.com/org-mode,

Otherwise, it's misleading. My intention was to donate to the overall development of Org, not just a "team".

This would ensure:
https://list.orgmode.org/87iloyyd1y.fsf@localhost/
without creating confusion among donors on where to donate.

This free account was provided by VFEmail.net - report spam to abuse@vfemail.net

ONLY AT VFEmail! - Use our Metadata Mitigator to keep your email out of the
NSA's hands!
$24.95 ONETIME Lifetime accounts with Privacy Features! 15GB disk! No bandwidth quotas! Commercial and Bulk Mail Options!