Re: Bug: [org-contrib][org-depend] function 'position' is not defined [9

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: Bug: [org-contrib][org-depend] function 'position' is not defined [9.3 (release_9.3 @ /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/)]
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2022 19:51:11 +0800

Damien Couroussé <damien.courousse@posteo.net> writes:

> I use org-depend, which produces the following error message :
>

> ┌────
> │ org-depend-trigger-todo: Symbol’s function definition is void: position
> └────

Fixed.
Note that the changes are not currently reflected in non-GNU ELPA. You
need to use the repository source at https://git.sr.ht/~bzg/org-contrib

Also, be aware about org-contrib is barely maintained. This particular
fix is very easy, but more involved issues will not be prioritized.
See https://list.orgmode.org/87pmy89fqu.fsf@gnu.org/ and the readme in
https://git.sr.ht/~bzg/org-contrib

--
Ihor Radchenko,