Re: [Patch] Show org file title in org-clock clocktable

From: Duy Nguyen
Subject: Re: [Patch] Show org file title in org-clock clocktable
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2022 12:55:37 +0200

Please use the built-in org-collect-keywords instead.

Thanks for the pointer, I changed the function in the attached patch.

This is a user-facing change and should be documented in etc/ORG-NEWS file.

Updated both the etc/ORG-NEWS and the doc/org-manual.org files.

Not sure how you normally go about updates to submitted patches. For this time, I just updated the patch by amending the commit of the previous patch I sent. Please let me know another approach is preferable going forward.

Thanks,
Duy