Re: how obtain automatic row numbers in a table starting after the secon

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: Re: how obtain automatic row numbers in a table starting after the second hline?
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2022 09:32:17 +0200

>>> "CM" == Christian Moe <mail@christianmoe.com> writes:

> Hi, Uwe,
> Three ideas:

Wow, thanks a lot of all these solutions

I am using the new ods exporter found in

git@github.com:kjambunathan/org-mode-ox-odt.git

And the first and the last solution work in the sense that LO can open the
exported ods file while the second (string) and third (conditional) result in
ods file that cannot be opened.

Given my use case, I think I will take the first solution, thanks

Again

Uwe