[Bug] Confusing appearance of bracket link in comment

From: Max Nikulin
Subject: [Bug] Confusing appearance of bracket link in comment
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2022 19:20:38 +0700

Hi,

Consider an Org file containing comment with a link:

# commented out line with a [[https://orgmode.org/][link]]

At least in Emacs-26 it is rather confusing that link path and brackets
are hidden and font is the same as for comment. At the same time links remain active elements that can be opened.

I expect that either all components of links are visible when they are part of comment or font properties specific to links have higher priority than commented out text. Active element should not be indistinguishable.

At first I believed that such behavior is caused by new folding feature, but actually it was so long time ago (e.g. for the Org version bundled with Emacs-26).