Internal link to resulting image from source block

From: reza
Subject: Internal link to resulting image from source block
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2022 21:13:09 +0000

Hi List

I'm exporting a plantuml figure to HTML like

#+name: html transformation
#+begin_src plantuml :file img/transformation-html.svg :exports results
   file org
   file html
   org -> html : org-html-publish-to-html
#+end_src

Now I want to include an internal link to this figure with ~[[html
transformation]]~ but when I export I always get "Unable to resolve
link". Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks for any help.

Cheers Reza