Re: [BUG] org-mode 9.5.4 with evil-leader leads to endless loop in table

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: [BUG] org-mode 9.5.4 with evil-leader leads to endless loop in table [9.5.4 (9.5.4-g6013cb1 @ /Users/cgrabenstein/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/)]
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2022 16:56:39 +0800

One thing that's still bugging me though is why the table would not hang with the older version of org-mode. As far as I can tell nothing has changed around tables between 9.5.2 and 9.5.4. Do you have any idea what could cause the difference in behaviour?

`org-string-width` is now using temporary buffer to calculate width precisely to pixels.

Best,
Ihor