Notice: change of my email address

From: tec
Subject: Notice: change of my email address
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2022 04:23:26 -0700

Hi All,

Short version

  tec@tecosaur.com ⟶ git@tecosaur.net (in commits) *
  tecosaur@gmail.com ⟶ orgmode@tec.tecosaur.net (in communications here)

* I've sent this email from the (old) commit address to leave a paper trail so it's (hopefully) clear to anybody who searches for the address what's happened, and that the FSF copyright assignment continues on with the new address.

Long(er) version

It was recently brought to my attention that the email forwarding I set up for this address (tec@tecosaur.com) is a tad borked. Its domain and email hosting was set up years ago on a shared VPS, and it's become increasingly fragile over the past ~year. I'm currently shifting to a new (better) setup, and have grabbed a new domain (tecosaur.net) so I can do this gradually without breaking anything
currently on tecosaur.com.

I've taken this as a push to get a move on with my email migration, and shift a bit more of my communication away from google (with a bit of extra organisation too). Hopefully, if anybody emails tec@tecosaur.com the email will actually be forwarded (I switched the method) or you'll see an auto-responder (just set up) directing you to try my new address. At some point, this will likely stop working completely. On this mailing list, I'll still get emails to my Gmail address just as before, so it's no problem if any of you auto-complete that address (I'm liable to accidentally use it every now), but I'll be trying to
use the orgmode@ email for less google and better filtering :)

All the best,
Timothy.