Re: Publishing a project and selecting files (possibly with tags)

From: Hanno Perrey
Subject: Re: Publishing a project and selecting files (possibly with tags)
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2022 21:32:02 +0200

Dear Benoit,

this does sound like what I have done for my blog: I write all blog
posts as org files in a single directory called "posts" and publish them
through org-publish. In each file, I define tags via the =FILETAGS=
keyword.

Upon publishing, I set =:sitemap-format-entry= in
=org-publish-project-alist= to a custom function which creates new org
files corresponding to the tags being used in the posts. These org files
are then published as well, giving me a sitemap with all posts and a
sitemap for each individual tag (with short teaser text).

This is not exactly what you asked for and maybe not as straightforward
as what you envisioned, but I think that you could customize this
approach to fit your use case.

The code for my blog is available here: https://gitlab.com/hperrey/hoowl_blog

(Please note that I copied it together from various sources back when
without always understanding every detail and I am afraid that it shows.)

The resulting html you can find here: https://www.hoowl.se

Let me know should you have questions concerning the code!

Best wishes,

Hanno

--
Hanno Perrey