Re: discovering export (and other) keywords?

From: Michael Eliachevitch
Subject: Re: discovering export (and other) keywords?
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2022 11:51:14 +0000

Hello,

On 2022-07-20 at 23:02 +07, Max Nikulin <manikulin@gmail.com> wrote:
On 18/07/2022 19:10, kevinbanjo wrote:
Also, for various elements (e.g. begin_src emacs-lisp, begin_export html,
etc...) how do I discover what the acceptable keywords are, preferably without
only having to go thru the manual pages?

For source blocks you may try `org-babel-view-src-block-info' (C-c C-v I, C-c
C-v TAB).

For source blocks I found the  company-org-block [1] package helpful to get
auto-completion candidates for code-block keywords.

Recently I moved away from using company and just use completion-at-point-functions with
corfu [2] for selecting the completion candidate. Luckily, the "cape" package
of the same developer has an experimental company-adapter [3] to convert company backends
to completion-at-point functions and this seemeed to work well for me with
company-org-block.

I just wonder if it wouldn't be better to have a package providing
completion-at-point-functions for that from the start and if this couldn't be
provided by org.

Cheers, Michael

[1]: https://github.com/xenodium/company-org-block
[2]: https://github.com/minad/corfu