Re: no syntax highlighting for code blocks with org-publish

From: M. Pger
Subject: Re: no syntax highlighting for code blocks with org-publish
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2022 05:22:44 +0000

Actually, using -nw implies that no theme is loaded, so the face colors
'extracted' by htmlize are the flashy default colors of Emacs in terminal.

To have the colors associated with the theme I use, I had to load the theme
through build.el and to change my bash script to:

#!/bin/sh
emacs -q --load=build.el --eval="(eval-buffer)"
--eval="(save-buffers-kill-terminal)"

The advantage is of course to have the desired face colors; the minor
disadvantage is to see an Emacs frame appearing, loading the theme and then
disappearing.

Best,