Re: no syntax highlighting for code blocks with org-publish

From: M. Pger
Subject: Re: no syntax highlighting for code blocks with org-publish
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2022 23:14:56 +0000

I solved the issue by creating the following bash script in my project folder:

#!/bin/sh
TERM=xterm export TERM
emacs -q -nw --load=build.el --eval="(eval-buffer)"
--eval="(save-buffers-kill-terminal)"

This avoid using --script (and thus batch) and thus allows font-lock to be
enabled when my publishing elisp script (build.el) is run. Thanks to
`TERM=xterm export TERM`, this bash script can be run from the Emacs shell
(otherwise problematic because of the -nw option).

To have 'extended' syntax highlighting for R, note that I have to load ESS from
build.el.

Hope this will help! Thanks again for your feedback and your insights.

Best,