org-table with different conventions: decimals

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: org-table with different conventions: decimals
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2022 08:57:15 +0200

Hi

In my current setting, the following works

| 3.5 | 4.2 | 7.7 |
#+TBLFM: $3=$1+$2

Now if I want to switch to the convention used in Germany (that might be
relevant if I want to export it later to csv, but this is a different
topic) does work in a strange way, any comments? I would expect

| 3,5 | 4,2 | (7, 7) |
#+TBLFM: $3=$1+$2

| 3,5 | 4,2 | 7,7    |
#+TBLFM: $3=$1+$2

--
I strongly condemn Putin's war of aggression against the Ukraine.
I support the ban of Russia from SWIFT.