Alternatives or org-capture?

From: ypuntot
Subject: Alternatives or org-capture?
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2022 18:08:18 +0000 (UTC)

I'm going to start using org-contacts. And, with that, I would like to use org-capture or yankpad. Which one would you recommend using? I have been trying to use org-capture but it doesn't seem too intuitive for me :$

I saved time ago a tutorial for yankpad, and it looked nice.
Does org-capture deserve more effort or could yankpad be more friendly and as useful?

Best regards

NB: I can't find the documentation for org-contacts, not sure if it's just me.