Re: Taking notes of videos in Emacs

From: Juan Manuel Macías
Subject: Re: Taking notes of videos in Emacs
Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2022 11:37:10 +0000

Hi, Gerardo,

Gerardo Moro writes:

> As for your own package, Juan Manuel, I understand the main purpose is
> to take screenshots of movies. Am I correct?
> Thanks!

Yes, it is a series of homemade hacks (if i called it "package" I would
sound too presumptuous lol), just to be able to take screenshots and add
them to an org document, along with a timestamp. I wrote it because I
use EMMS and not mpv.el, and also I don't need most of the features of
org-media-note.

If you don't use EMMS and are looking for something more complete that
includes screenshots, notes and many more features, then org-media-note
is definitely the ideal choice.

Best regards,

Juan Manuel