Re: Warning (org-element-cache): org-element--cache: Warning( *helm-org-

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: Warning (org-element-cache): org-element--cache: Warning( *helm-org-rifle-fontify*): Unregistered buffer modifications detected. Resetting.
Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2022 12:12:20 +0800

Gregor Zattler <telegraph@gmx.net> writes:

> I then updated org-mode, applied your patch: No warning
> either.  I then purged ~/.cache/org/persist and restarted
> emacs: No warnings.
>
> So while there are no downsides regarding my small test with
> your patch, I cannot verify that it addresses the problem,
> because I was not able to reproduce it :-(  Sorry about that.

The situation I observe in the backtrace appears to be rather uncommon -
cache sync timer is triggered between before-change-functions and
after-change-functions. At least, it is my guess on what have happened
and the patch should be anyway useful in such a case.
So,
Applied onto main via e0e016c1a.

Let me know if you run into this issue again in future.

Best,
Ihor