Re: Ignore, skip, omit headline when exporting to LaTeX

From: edgar
Subject: Re: Ignore, skip, omit headline when exporting to LaTeX
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2022 08:51:54 +0000

On 2022-07-08 05:04, Ihor Radchenko wrote:
edgar@openmail.cc writes:

<snip>
This is on topic and can be useful for others <snip> So, there should be no issue with
posting this here <snip>

Thanks!

Note that this modified version of the function is derived from
org-export-ignore-headlines from ox-extra.el [1]

Thank you for the link.

However, a part of the original function code is omitted.
AFAIU, this version also discards the headline contents, in addition to
the headline itself (unlike what org-export-ignore-headlines does).

Sorry, I just had the version from 2014! :P As mentioned in the comment of the new function, I just added a conditional and replaced "ignore" with "ignoreltx". As a suggestion, it could be possible to replace "ignore" with a variable and use another variable such that the headline is omitted when other export types (latex, html, etc.) are used.

In any case: Thanks for almost 20 years!

<snip>
[1] https://git.sr.ht/~bzg/org-contrib

Best,
Ihor

To you too!

This free account was provided by VFEmail.net - report spam to abuse@vfemail.net

ONLY AT VFEmail! - Use our Metadata Mitigator to keep your email out of the
NSA's hands!
$24.95 ONETIME Lifetime accounts with Privacy Features! 15GB disk! No bandwidth quotas! Commercial and Bulk Mail Options!