[BUG] org-agenda passes current-prefix-arg to commands instead of arg [9

From: stasvlasov
Subject: [BUG] org-agenda passes current-prefix-arg to commands instead of arg [9.5.3 (9.5.3-g69c588 @ /Users/stas/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/)]
Date: Sun, 03 Jul 2022 14:56:19 +0200

`org-agenda' function passes `current-prefix-arg' to its commands (e.g.,
`org-agenda-tags') instead of `arg'

This might create unexpected behaviour if one uses `org-agenda' function inside
another interactive function that accepts on universal prefix. For example if I
define `my/agenda-done-todos' it wont show any DONE todos if I call it with
prefix to restrict it to current buffer because `org-agenda-tags' will be
limited only to active todos by `current-prefix-arg' and this will always
produce empty set:

(add-to-list 'org-agenda-custom-commands
             '("d" "DONE todos"
               tags "TODO=\"DONE\""))

(defun my/agenda-done-todos (arg)
  "Show agenda for keyword 'd' (DONE todos). With ARG prefix restrict to
current buffer."
  (interactive "P")
  (if arg
      (org-agenda nil "d" 'buffer)
    (org-agenda nil "d")))

Emacs  : GNU Emacs 28.1 (build 1, x86_64-apple-darwin19.6.0, NS appkit-1894.60
Version 10.15.7 (Build 19H1519))
 of 2022-05-07
Package: Org mode version 9.5.3 (9.5.3-g69c588 @
/Users/stas/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/)