[BUG] The documentation webserver gives 404s [9.5.4 (release_9.5.4-3-g6d

From: Rudolf Adamkovič
Subject: [BUG] The documentation webserver gives 404s [9.5.4 (release_9.5.4-3-g6dc785 @ <censored>)]
Date: Sun, 03 Jul 2022 12:01:24 +0200

Hello again!

I noticed that the Org documentation server gives 404 Not Found for a
large number of links published all over the internet because (1) it
parses URLs case-sensitively and (2) the case has changed at some point.
I stumble upon such 404s errors daily.  See, for instance, the link to
Column Groups documentation in this Stack Overflow answer:

https://stackoverflow.com/a/8570307/1306956.

I know that Org does not compete for popularity, but for the people
getting familiar with it, this issue might cause a lot of headaches for
no good reason.

Rudy

Emacs : GNU Emacs 29.0.50 (build 20, aarch64-apple-darwin21.5.0, NS
 appkit-2113.50 Version 12.4 (Build 21F79)) of 2022-07-02 Package: Org
 mode version 9.5.4 (release_9.5.4-3-g6dc785 @ <censored>)
--
"Logic is a science of the necessary laws of thought, without which no
employment of the understanding and the reason takes place."

Rudolf Adamkovič <salutis@me.com> [he/him]
Studenohorská 25
84103 Bratislava
Slovakia