Re: Change both width and height of R plot in SRC block

From: Jeremie Juste
Subject: Re: Change both width and height of R plot in SRC block
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2022 13:01:19 +0200

Hello Gerado,

Thanks for your email. I'm glad you reached out to the community.

>>> size when
>>> orgmode settings

I feel your pain and frustration here. In the future, please reach out to the
mailing list sooner. We think (together) therefore we R (org-mode users) ;-).

> Gerardo Moro <gerardomoro37@gmail.com> writes:
>
>> Oh my god, this works! I honestly tried everything but...
>> Apologies.

No need to apologise, but I hope reaching out to
the mailing list will be in your definition of everything :-).

Many thanks to Ihor and Thomas for your reactivity.

Best regards,
Jeremie