Re: PDF export, table of contents and internal links

From: Sébastien Gendre
Subject: Re: PDF export, table of contents and internal links
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2022 00:02:02 +0200

Thanks for your advice.

You remember me that, in the past, I had modified
"org-latex-pdf-process". I just forget about it.

By looking this variable with "describe-variable", I see its default
value is:
"latexmk -f -pdf -%latex -interaction=nonstopmode -output-directory=%o %f"

I modified it to be:
"%latex -shell-escape -interaction nonstopmode -output-directory %o %f"

Because, when I wanted to add "-shell-escape" option to latexmk, it
seemed too complex to me.

If I learned LaTeX syntax in the past, I never take enough time to learn
how work each compilation possibility. I feel lost with all the
pdflatex, teklive, lualatex, double or quadruple compilation, etc.

Do you have good articles or book to suggest about this part of LaTeX ?

To come back to "org-latex-pdf-process", I only added "-shell-escape"
for the minted package. To have beautify code block. But maybe it exist
better solution ? Someone have experience with Engrave Faces ?