Re: Got an org-element warning: How to report?

From: Gregor Zattler
Subject: Re: Got an org-element warning: How to report?
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2022 13:20:04 +0200

Hi Ihor,
* Ihor Radchenko <yantar92@gmail.com> [2022-06-27; 18:20]:
> Gregor Zattler <telegraph@gmx.net> writes:
>
>> Hello org-mode devs, Ihor,
>>
>> today, when opening several org files for my agenda, I got a
>>
>> Warning (org-element-cache): ...
>
> Thanks for reporting!
> This is probably similar to
> https://list.orgmode.org/87a69ypk1m.fsf@localhost/T/#t
>
> Are you seeing the same warning? ("Invalid search bound ...")

no, it's

Cached element is incorrect in xxx.org. (Cache tic up to date: "yes") Resetting.

The element is: "(headline (:raw-value....
 The real element is: "(fixed-width (:begin...
 Cache around :begin:
(headline (:raw-value...

And there is no backtrace, I'm still working in this Emacs
session at the moment.

Ciao; Gregor
--