Re: feature proposal: export to html headless

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: feature proposal: export to html headless
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2022 17:52:49 -0700

this isn't an answer for you, but it might be useful for a reader for
reference or so.  for exporting org subtrees to things like textboxes
on the web that accept simplified html, my own command has this at the
core:

       (org-export-to-buffer format ; e.g. 'html
                             buf
                             ;; async
                             nil
                             'subtree
                             ;; visible-only
                             nil
                             'body-only)))

for many years i have used the surrounding command to create html for
my blogger blog, to update or post a new post.

[it isn't an answer for you because you want it in the menu.  others
will field that.  and it's similar to your code.]

--
The Kafka Pandemic

https://thekafkapandemic.blogspot.com