Re: Org and Hyperbole

From: Robert Weiner
Subject: Re: Org and Hyperbole
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2022 16:49:45 -0400

Hi David:

Great to see you here too.  We could use you on extended Hyperbole
documentation if you ever get into it.

1.  The OO-Browser was part of InfoDock, my IDE framework atop XEmacs.  I have
updated it for GNU Emacs but never get the time to finish it enough to put it
out there again as Hyperbole fills my spare time.  But reach out directly if
you want to discuss.

2. We have not yet integrated org-export with the Koutliner but want to.  You
can convert a Koutline to a star outline and call it an Org file, so it
wouldn’t be too hard.  It has its own builtin export to HTML from which you
could get to pdf as well, I imagine.

-- Bob