Tribute to org-anki

From: Ypo
Subject: Tribute to org-anki
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2022 03:40:36 +0200

I am studying a matter and I wanted to make some tests.

I've found that org-anki allows to use org-mode notes to generate anki flashcards, so I could play with them on the mobile.

I've done a video as tribute to org-anki, quite poor, but in 7 minutes I was able to generate 40 flashcards. I am sure it could be done in half the time, but here is where I am by now:

reddit post:

https://www.reddit.com/r/orgmode/comments/vk3u44/orgmode_notes_to_anki_thanks_to_organki/

Youtube video:

https://youtu.be/kTYQKuq5KPM