Re: Org and Hyperbole

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: Org and Hyperbole
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2022 16:30:35 -0700

i was indeed aware that one can dig into hyperbole's manual and load
it and keep using it for lots of buffers alongside org.  i first
learned about hyperbole in the 1990s or so and it seemed rather neat
and it seems intriguing still.

but that is not the model i was talking about in my post.  [there is
of course nothing wrong with that model.]

On 6/22/22, indieterminacy <indieterminacy@libre.brussels> wrote:
> On 23-06-2022 06:04, David Masterson wrote:
>> Samuel Wales <samologist@gmail.com> writes:
>>
>>> i am interested in whether hyperbole can inspire org.  or maybe spin
>>> off stuff that is useful for org.
>>
>> Hyperbole is loaded and activated in your .emacs file.  Therefore, it's
>> features are available in any file you work on (including Org
>> files). Many of the features may be useful to you as a replacement to a
>> feature in Org or something to work along side Org.  Dig into the
>> Hyperbole manual...
>
> any buffer!
>
> so it works inside emacs teminal emulators too!
> --
> Jonathan McHugh
> indieterminacy@libre.brussels

--