Re: Org and Hyperbole

From: Russell Adams
Subject: Re: Org and Hyperbole
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2022 17:13:11 +0200

On Mon, Jun 20, 2022 at 05:26:30PM +0200, Russell Adams wrote:
> Is there some keen feature I'm missing? What's the use case for
> Hyperbole if you're already an Org-mode user?

Watching the replies, I've noticed it all seems to come back to
hyperlinking / hot button support across Emacs modes. Almost sounds
like Apple's Hypercard is evoked in the responses.

I rarely use Org's own links, much less links between documents so
maybe I'm not the target audience.

                                    https://www.adamsinfoserv.com/