Re: Is ob-latex maintained ?

From: Edouard Debry
Subject: Re: Is ob-latex maintained ?
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2022 15:31:21 +0200

Indeed, you can make the src block work (produce a png) by adding
imagemagick in the src block. It works because the generation process
is completely different.

But my main concern is that there is a bug in "ob-latex" : when you want
to produce a png without imagemagick, either it does not work, although
it should, or it produces a svg !

By the way, I did ask on this mailing list a previous question about
generating svg from tikz/latex src blocks. It did not work with
imagemagick, but it works well without (also with htlatex), provided
your default settings is 'dvisvgm.

This is also why I wonder if there is a maintainer for "ob-latex", such
previously mentioned bug should/could be corrected.

Regards