Re: Proposal: 'executable' org-capture-templaes

From: Max Nikulin
Subject: Re: Proposal: 'executable' org-capture-templaes
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2022 19:25:03 +0700

On 06/06/2022 06:05, Tim Cross wrote:

One very big warning I would like to raise to ensure it is taken into
consideration is accessibility. This can have two significant effects
with respect to the types of things you are doing -

Out of curiosity, you mentioned export menu. Would it help if if only top-level were presented at first (settings, HTML, LaTeX&PDF, ODT)? E.g. some custom variable would control how many options may be presented before hierarchical representation is activated.

For web pages I have seen recommendations to use ARIA (Web Accessibility Initiative – Accessible Rich Internet Applications) attributes like aria-role="button" or aria-ignore="true". Is there something similar in Emacs, e.g. text properties that helps Emacspeak to filter content and to "explain" its meaning?