Re: Creating animated gif from latex src blocks

From: Fraga, Eric
Subject: Re: Creating animated gif from latex src blocks
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2022 09:06:47 +0000

On Saturday, 18 Jun 2022 at 00:26, Edouard Debry wrote:
> As a matter of fact, you can, but I will check out the latex package you
> mentioned
>
> "Fraga, Eric" <e.fraga@ucl.ac.uk> writes:
>
>> Check out the animate LaTeX package.  I don't believe you can create
>> such the actual animation from tikz itself.

Clarification: I believe(d) that you cannot generate an animated GIF;
animation is possible, of course.  But if you can generate an animated
GIF directly from tikz, please let me know how as it would be useful in
some cases.

Thank you,
eric

--
: Eric S Fraga, with org release_9.5.4-564-g811dea in Emacs 29.0.50