Re: LoB elsipgantt sample input table

From: Tim Cross
Subject: Re: LoB elsipgantt sample input table
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2022 18:27:21 +1000

"Fraga, Eric" <e.fraga@ucl.ac.uk> writes:

> On Friday, 17 Jun 2022 at 13:34, Tim Cross wrote:
>> One of the more interesting code blocks is elispgantt, which can
>> generate a Gantt chart from data supplied in a table. It is based on
>> code originally submitted by Eric Fraga and modified by Tom Dye. .
>
> If you give me the link, I will try to write some description that you
> could add?

thanks Eric, that would be great.

The link is
https://git.sr.ht/~bzg/worg/tree/master/item/library-of-babel.org and
the section starts at line 484 (near the end of the file).

The elispgantt block is looking for a table called gantttest, which
doesn't exist. If you can provide a description of the table format I
will add one or if you have one, just send it through and I'll add it.