Re: [Patch] ob-tangle.el: New value 'ascii' for the header argument ':co

From: Rudolf Adamkovič
Subject: Re: [Patch] ob-tangle.el: New value 'ascii' for the header argument ':comments'
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2022 10:24:00 +0200

Juan Manuel Macías <maciaschain@posteo.net> writes:

> but in this way:
>
> ------------------------------------
> ;; Variables
> ;; ==========
> ;; Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Donec
> ;; hendrerit tempor tellus. Donec pretium posuere tellus.
> ------------------------------------

Hello again, Juan!

Oh, I see.  Thank you for the explanation.  I can see myself using such
new tangle comments all the time!  But then, I use UTF-8 and not the
standard 7-bit ASCII for my Org documents.  Hence, I would want to see
':comments plain' or ':comments plain-text' instead.

Rudy
--
"Genius is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration."
-- Thomas Alva Edison, 1932

Rudolf Adamkovič <salutis@me.com> [he/him]
Studenohorská 25
84103 Bratislava