[BUG] worg-setup.org is outdated (was: [accessibility] worg obscures tex

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: [BUG] worg-setup.org is outdated (was: [accessibility] worg obscures text)
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2022 13:30:53 +0800

Tim Cross <theophilusx@gmail.com> writes:

>> Patches are welcome! We just need someone with knowledge of html/css to
>> jump in and create a patch for https://git.sr.ht/~bzg/worg (BTW, also
>> see shiny new https://sr.ht/~bzg/org/).
>>

> Sadly, it isn't that simple. You also have to understand how worg does
> the publishing and that isn't easy. I just looked at the repository
>
> - The .emacs.el file referenced in the worg-setup.org is not available
> (404 error)

Sorry. worg-setup.org is outdated. Bastien, could you update it?

The publishing is done using
https://git.sr.ht/~bzg/worg/tree/master/item/publish.sh
In the nutshell, it just iterates over .org files and runs html export.

> - The styles directory consists of a number of css files - not clear
>   which one is used. (I'm guessing the .emacs.el file might tell me such
>   details).

The default is /worg/style/worg.css
Alternatives are worg-zenburn.css and worg-classic.css. See the above
link.

> - You also need to know about org publish and how it works, not just be
>   familiar wiht html and css.

Most likely, the problem is in the css files. worg.css has

/* TOC inspired by http://jashkenas.github.com/coffee-script */
    #table-of-contents {
        z-index: 1;

Hope it helps.