Re: [accessibility] worg obscures text

From: Rudolf Adamkovič
Subject: Re: [accessibility] worg obscures text
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2022 21:35:14 +0200

> so i am just reporting so that the issue is known.  i blieve i
> mentioned it yers ago but idk if it got notated.

A big +1 from me.  I struggle with this problem too.  The website
obscures its main content with the floating side-buttons, namely

- "Support via Liberapay",
- "UP",
- "HOME", and
- "Table of Contents".

I think, no chrome should ever cover the main text, no matter what font
size or screen size the user has to use.  The Emacs manual does the
right thing, for example.

Rudy
--
"Mathematics takes us still further from what is human into the region
of absolute necessity, to which not only the actual world, but every

Rudolf Adamkovič <salutis@me.com> [he/him]
Studenohorská 25
84103 Bratislava
Slovakia