Re: org-capture firefox extension broken [silently]

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: org-capture firefox extension broken [silently]
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2022 16:55:46 -0700

thank you for the link and suggestion.  it says it works for a version
of ff one more than my current one.

anybody know how to:

1] get a slightly older version from the firefox addons site that
might work with my version of firefox?

2] download it as a file, /inspect it/, and then install it from the
file [the addon site says "This add-on is not actively monitored for
security by Mozilla. Make sure you trust it before installing."?

--
The Kafka Pandemic

https://thekafkapandemic.blogspot.com