Org Column in Thunderbird

From: Max Nikulin
Subject: Org Column in Thunderbird
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2022 20:11:33 +0700

Hi,

I am playing with a thunderbird add-on that may add an icon to folder view if Org Mode files contains a link to this message. It is not polished yet, but I suppose, you may try it

https://github.com/maxnikulin/orco/

Installation requires more steps since it is necessary to setup so called native messaging host application that does real job scanning Org files for Mention-IDs.