Org-attach for a directory

From: Cletip Cletip
Subject: Org-attach for a directory
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2022 11:59:35 +0200

Hello to all.
I hope to have understood the operation to ask a question to all the members, I hope that my question will not disturb anybody.
If this is not the right place, do not hesitate to tell me and I apologize in advance for the inconvenience

My question is in the object : can we attach a directory to a heading?
If yes, how, if not, why. Can we solve the problem?

Subsidiary question:
Can we use org-attach as a filesystem?
Thanks in advance for your future answers