Re: Bug report

From: Topi Mäenpää
Subject: Re: Bug report
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2022 15:30:43 +0000

Looks like I was trying to be too clever. :)

I used org-mode to write the bug report. The problem isn't that the formatting
fails in source code blocks. I put it in one so that it would appear verbatim.
If you copy the contents of the block into a normal paragraph, you should be
able to see the problem.

I'm running Emacs 29.0.50 (from git) and org 9.5.3.

Sent with Proton Mail secure email.