[BUG] org-element-warnings when accidentially inserting "z" into timesta

From: Gregor Zattler
Subject: [BUG] org-element-warnings when accidentially inserting "z" into timestamp [9.5.3 (release_9.5.3-471-gebbef7.dirty @ /home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/)]
Date: Mon, 30 May 2022 12:02:49 +0200

Ciao,

Remember to cover the basics, that is, what you expected to happen and
what in fact did happen.  You don't know how to make a good report?  See

     https://orgmode.org/manual/Feedback.html#Feedback

Your bug report will be posted to the Org mailing list.

Dear org mode developers, Ihor,

I accidentally inserted a "z" into a closing timestamp in a
clockline like so: 20zznn22-05-30

This happened because I use key chors and didn't enter the
chord fast enough.

This produced a *Warnings* buffer of 2,3 MB size.

Next time I provoced this it was only 66 KB *Warnings*

I use org mode as build a few weeks ago, dunno if this still
of interest.

Since the backtrace contains private information I would
rather not send it to the list, but to an individual maybe!?

If this backtraces are of interest, whom should I send them
to?

Ciao; Gregor

Emacs  : GNU Emacs 29.0.50 (build 3, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, cairo
version 1.16.0)
 of 2022-05-15
Package: Org mode version 9.5.3 (release_9.5.3-471-gebbef7.dirty @
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/)