Re: how to export an org file, to 2 different locations (in to different

From: Juan Manuel Macías
Subject: Re: how to export an org file, to 2 different locations (in to different formats)
Date: Sat, 28 May 2022 09:06:07 +0000

Uwe Brauer writes:

> I have also to confess, that I usually am I bit hesitant to use
> defadvice since it changes the vanilla function, and might cause
> problems, but maybe this is just me.

You are absolutely right, and I confess that I would have the same
precautions :-). Also, the defadvice code is very poorly tested, and is
likely to cause some collateral kills... If you need it for specific use
cases, you can try evaluating it only for specific sessions, instead of
leaving it in your init file. Or make a mode that turns it on or off.

Best regards,

Juan Manuel