Re: re-scanning bibliography for org-cite

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: re-scanning bibliography for org-cite
Date: Tue, 24 May 2022 13:30:05 +0100

On Wednesday,  3 Nov 2021 at 17:21, Nicolas Goaziou wrote:
> oc-basic relies on a cache. The cache key contains a hash of the
> contents of the bib file. So whenever the bib file is modified, the
> cache is invalidated, and oc-basic parses again the file.
>
> IOW, rescanning happens automatically in oc-basic.

Hi Nicolas,

sorry to revisit this but I continue to run into the problem of the
bibliography not being rescanned automatically.  What is the easiest way
(other than leaving Emacs and restarting) to force it, assuming there is
one?  I.e. maybe I can invalidate or clear the cache?

I do not know why rescanning doesn't happen.  It usually does but then
sometimes it doesn't without any noticeable difference in the actions I
have taken.  Frustrating.

I hate restarting Emacs... ;-)

Thank you,
eric

--
: Eric S Fraga, with org release_9.5.3-511-g8e69ad in Emacs 29.0.50