Re: calculating quartils, tercils (or percentiles) Using R?

From: Jeremie Juste
Subject: Re: calculating quartils, tercils (or percentiles) Using R?
Date: Sun, 22 May 2022 12:31:27 +0200

Hello Uwe,

> On Sunday, 22 May 2022 at 08:40, Uwe Brauer wrote:

> but I can't not find a way to calculate other percentiles, like terciles or
> so.
> Does anybody know about this, or a org-function doing it?

I would recommend checking the R documentation.
 #+begin_src R :colnames t :var t1=TC :results output
  ?quantile
 #+end_src

 #+tblname: TC
 | Data |
 |------|
 |    5 |
 |   10 |
 |   12 |
 |   15 |
 |   20 |
 |   24 |
 |   27 |
 |   30 |
 |   35 |

quite active.

I believe that you might be looking for the following.

 #+begin_src R :colnames t :var t1=TC
  quantile(t1$Data,c(1/3,2/3,1))
 #+end_src

 #+RESULTS: