Re: Tips on using Org-mode to manage a reading list

From: William Denton
Subject: Re: Tips on using Org-mode to manage a reading list
Date: Mon, 16 May 2022 20:42:51 -0400 (EDT)

On 16 May 2022, William Denton wrote:

Your plan looks very much like something I saw on Planet Emacslife¹ a week or two ago ... but now I can't find it because it scrolled off the bottom. Maybe someone else here saw it? Or is the one who wrote it? It was someone using properties to store information about the books and then using a column view to display all the information in a table.

Aha! I realized Sacha Chua must have listed it---what escapes her keen eye?---and found it in her Emacs News from a fortnight ago:

https://baty.net/2022/book-logging-in-emacs/

Bill

--
William Denton