Re: citation-style-language: new LaTeX package in TL 2022

From: Bruce D'Arcus
Subject: Re: citation-style-language: new LaTeX package in TL 2022
Date: Thu, 12 May 2022 07:34:53 -0400

On Thu, May 12, 2022 at 7:11 AM Juan Manuel Macías
<maciaschain@posteo.net> wrote:

> I'm not sufficiently familiar (at the moment) with org-cite, but I share
> the news here in case this new LaTeX package could have some kind of use
> for org-cite export options.

I've played with it a bit, and it does look promising.

I think whether and where it might fit in org-cite (a feature added to
oc-csl, or a new export processor) might depend on how its command
options evolve. Right now, it has a single "cite" command.

Bruce