Re: citation biblatex fullcite

From: Bruce D'Arcus
Subject: Re: citation biblatex fullcite
Date: Wed, 11 May 2022 05:10:38 -0400

On Tue, May 10, 2022, 11:20 PM Andreas Leha
<andreas.leha@med.uni-goettingen.de> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> how can I use the (rather) new citation engine with the biblatex backend
> to export to \fullcite ?

We should add a style for this that maps to biblatex fullcite and
natbib bibentry, and which ultimately would work as well in oc-csl.

But in the meantime, you can create a custom one.

(add-to-list ’org-cite-biblatex-styles ’(“full” nil “fullcite” nil nil))

Bruce