Re: [BUG] org-complex-heading-regexp should consider COMMENT keywords [9

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: [BUG] org-complex-heading-regexp should consider COMMENT keywords [9.5.2 (release_9.5.2-25-gaf6f12 @ /home/ignacio/repos/emacs/lisp/org/)]
Date: Sun, 08 May 2022 19:51:25 +0800

Ignacio Casso <ignaciocasso@hotmail.com> writes:

>> I have added TINYCHANGE cookie as you don't appear to have FSF copyright
>
> I should have it, I did the paperwork for commit 2b564f504b in
> Emacs. Maybe I used a different email? Or maybe the problem is that now
> that I see it I don't have my full name configured in git. It's Ignacio
> Casso, and I appear in the commit author field as just Ignacio. I have
> fixed it now for future commits.

I see. The problem is that I do not have access to the up-to-date
contributor list. And you are not listed in
https://orgmode.org/worg/contributors.html

Bastien, could you kindly check if Ignacio Casso
<ignaciocasso@hotmail.com> has FSF assignment and update contributors
page accordingly?

Best,
Ihor