FIXED (or never broken?) Re: [BUG] org-fill-paragraph unexpectedly creat

From: J .  P . Ascher
Subject: FIXED (or never broken?) Re: [BUG] org-fill-paragraph unexpectedly creates list items [9.5.3 (9.5.3-g69c588 @ /Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/)]
Date: Fri, 06 May 2022 11:06:57 -0400

Thank you, Ihor!

> If you need any advice about Org code base, feel free to ask this
> list.

I will do so, once I find a bug that actually exists!

> I tried hard to reproduce your issue, but I am unable to get the
> behaviour you report using the latest stable version of Org (bugfix:
> f8bb41461), the latest dev version (main), and the Org version built
> into Emacs 28.
>
> Could you create steps to reproduce the problem starting from emacs -Q?
> See https://orgmode.org/manual/Feedback.html

I went ahead and tried to reproduce the issue with -Q, no dice, then
updated everything, and then the issue was gone there for me too.  (I
had tried this before emailing you all, but new packages came out, etc.)

It looks like I must have had a strange interaction between packages
that's now gone.

Thanks for your nice email and welcoming attitude.  This is not a bug in
the newest version of things, nor in the distro version.

Closed bug report, please!

Warmly,
-J.P.